Monday, November 17, 2008

Hey, everybody, Kevin just led me through the mine field and I made it to the blog. Aren't you impressed? I don't know if I can do it again but I will try. Mom left for SCL this morning and Kevin started basketball practices today. I taught my usual racquetball classes, getting finished and out of the school by around 3:30 or so. For supper we made homemade macaroni and cheese, and some tomato, too. We have enough to share if anybody can come...
Not much exciting is happening except that we are having a beautiful fall. The weather - we can talk about the weather?- has been amazing. It is still warm enough to wear shirt sleeves during the day, although it does get cold at night and in the mornings. I have put a lot of split firewood in the woodshed for cold winter nights so Mom, Kevin and I can snuggle by the fire in the basement. If the weather holds we will have a full winter supply in before we need it. Mom has winterized the yard, blowing all the leaves out of the cracks and crevices and we got them all bagged up so they won't spread around again - CAMELOT!
Once I figure this out I will be consistent. Until then..
Love - DAD

1 comment:

JenLish said...

great post dad. thanks for keeping us updated on life. I can't wait to sit by the fire.
love you
jen