Monday, November 17, 2008

I will not be mooning anyone this week because I figure out how to get on the blog ha ha (WITH HELP FROM THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE )

its has been a great week kevin made the basketball team and so did all of his buddies so he is very happy

I got all the leaves off the lawn again wash the front windows made cookie dough shop all the sales at albertsons had 40 people to dinner now i am getting ready to drive to slc about three am so i can work and get a hair cut this week

we also had a elves christmas work shop this week for R.S I made brownies three times before getting them right Will tell you the story at christmas

well a least Iwont be the one mooning anyone today thank goodness I love you all be good and do what is right ok ok love mom

2 comments:

JenLish said...

Way to go mom! I am so proud of your first blog! Sounds like you have had a really busy week. I am sure that is unusual... ha. I am so excited for Kevin's basketball season I can hardly stand it! I feel like one of those crazy college sports fans. Anyways, can't wait to hear the brownie story at christmas. And I am glad you didn't have to moon anyone!
love ya
jen

JillEE said...

Mom welcome. I am sure we should mark this day in history! I cna't wait to see what else you write. I will have to see if I can show how to make it easier to blog.